Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
March 10, 2020, 6:00 PM @ City Council Chambers
With a virtual town hall style meeting, the City of Glenwood Springs aims to bring the conversation to you - wherever you are. Participants can attend in-person, call-in via cell phone or landline, or online.
Specifically, this meeting will cover upcoming infrastructure projects and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions by phone, online, or in-person.
Public health professionals will also be in attendance to provide an overview and update on COVID-19. Infrastructure projects will still be discussed and participants may ask questions on all topics presented.
How to join the conversation:
• In-person at City Council Chambers on the first floor of City Hall (101 W. 8th Street) on Tuesday, March 10 at 6 PM
• Text Glenwood to 833-TXT-LIVE to register in advance
• Register to receive a call online at https://access.live/Glenwood
• Dial 866-416-5235 on Tuesday, March 10 at 6 PM
• Watch the livestream when the event begins at https://access.live/Glenwood