Liquor Licensing


How to apply for a license or make a change to an existing license: 

Liquor licenses are issued by the State and the City of Glenwood Springs. The City cannot issue the local license until the State has reviewed and approved the application and issued the State license.

Local Licensing Authority meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 2:00 p.m. in the Municipal Court Room, City Hall, 101 West 8th Street, Glenwood Springs.

The City Clerk administers the liquor licensing program and works directly with each applicant to prepare their application before appearing at the Licensing Hearing.

In liquor licensing there are many levels of licensing that may occur. Levels include but are not limited to the licensing of a new business, designating a new manager, altering an existing premise, changing an entity’s LLC or Corporate structure, changing the location of the business, or changing a trade name.
Liquor License Fees

New License Application Packet